American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads

2 posters

Go down

LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads Empty LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads

Post  *bavaria* Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm

These are a pair of Factory Aluminum Cylinder Heads off of an LS1 Corvette. They are fully assembled, complete with valves and springs. They would make great heads for anyone looking to port and polish and beef up valve springs for that cam swap. Or if you are looking for a set of heads due to a warped or cracked head. These were pulled off of my car at roughtly 60k miles. I have many other LS1 parts available, pushrods,injectors, etc. Just ask. Asking $300 OBO.
*bavaria*
*bavaria*
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads Empty Re: LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads

Post  SilkyJohnson Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm

*bavaria* wrote:These are a pair of Factory Aluminum Cylinder Heads off of an LS1 Corvette. They are fully assembled, complete with valves and springs. They would make great heads for anyone looking to port and polish and beef up valve springs for that cam swap. Or if you are looking for a set of heads due to a warped or cracked head. These were pulled off of my car at roughtly 60k miles. I have many other LS1 parts available, pushrods,injectors, etc. Just ask. Asking $300 OBO.

Great deal man, I hope someone picks these up! I'll talk to my buddy to see if he is interested.
SilkyJohnson
SilkyJohnson
Administator
Administator

http://eifel-i-phonerepair.webstarts.com/

Back to top Go down

LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads Empty Re: LS1 Fully Assembled Aluminum Corvette Cylinder Heads

Post  *bavaria* Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:20 am

Ok man, still got them, let me know.
*bavaria*
*bavaria*
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum