American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  ATRacing Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey everyone... I decided to check out this website after someone left a AMAC card on car yesterday at Kleber - I'm glad I did because this site seems pretty cool. About me... I drive an '03 Mustang GT that I bought last year from a guy who bought a new Mustang and couldn't keep both cars. I've always wanted one and since we needed a second car out here, I figured why not?! Although, I did kind of get some crap from friends back home who said, "you moved to Germany where you could get a BMW, but bought a Mustang?" What can I say, it's all about American Muscle, right?! Anyhow, I've enjoyed tearin' up the Autobahn from time to time and I've also been up to Nürburgring with some friends. We only got to go one lap because someone had wrecked before we could get on the track again, but for it being my first time ever on any track, it was a crazy adrenaline rush! I really haven't done anything to the car because of my crazy schedule, but hopefully things will calm down soon.

So now that I've written a freakin' book Smile if you ever want to hit up Nürburgring, Hockenheim, or cruise around town and I'm not TDY, let me know!

--AT
ATRacing
ATRacing

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Right on!

Post  csullyracing Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 pm

That is right on buddy! It is all about american muscle. People that by a m3 or m5 spend 60 to 90k on them and still get there ass handed to them by a 40k mustang. Take me. My ride and I dust porshes off all the time. Hell I have even had the privlage in putting a Audi r8 to shame on the Baun!HEHEHE! I put the card on your window and I am glad you joined the club. Please help by getting the word out there on the club. We are having a pretty big event coming up soon car show, stero compition, auto show, cruise, and dyno runs. So keep posting and pay attention for the details on the place, date and time!!
csullyracing
csullyracing
Admin

Add to users Reputation : 3

https://amac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum