American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from California!

2 posters

Go down

Hello from California! Empty Hello from California!

Post  ChargerGirl Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi there,

My name is Tamara and I was invited via the FB page. I live in Dublin, CA and own/drive a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 when I'm not at home looking after my two-year-old or studying for school. When money and time allow, I like to take the Charger out on roadcourses or for autocross and see how far I can bend the laws of physics. Smile

Since owning the Charger I've replaced the exhaust system with Zoomers (Arlasky Performance) cat-back exhaust system for the sound to complement my 6.1 L Hemi. I also replaced the stock airbox(intake) with a stainless steel behemoth called an AirHammer (pics to come), and replaced the stock swaybars with a beefier set from Hotchkis, as well as swapped out the standard thermostat for a 180* variant and added a fan chip mod so I can manually adjust how the fans run from inside the car. I've also had the car flashed to run daytime running lights and at one time had painted tail-lamps until the local police cited me for them.

I was featured for an article on AOL Autos earlier this week, but otherwise life is pretty low-key. Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to seeing what the car culture is like on your side of the world.

-Tam
ChargerGirl
ChargerGirl

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello from California! Empty Re: Hello from California!

Post  jims04srt Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome! Sounds like you are driving the SRT the way it was meant to be!
jims04srt
jims04srt
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum