American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance to be in a licensed calendar

2 posters

Go down

A chance to be in a licensed calendar Empty A chance to be in a licensed calendar

Post  blacksunshine05 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Link www.membercalendars.com

Rules. Please read carefully.

1. Why have I not received any emails from MemberCalendars.com (order confirmation, new user registration, etc)?
Please check your email spam folder.

2. What are the photo requirements and how can I check to see if my photo meets the minimum requirements?
The minimum resolution size accepted will be 1280 x 960, however we highly recommend much larger pixel dimensions (3200 x 2400) to enhance quality print production. To determine what your photo’s dimensions are; right click the file, select properties, (you may then have to select details or general tab) and scroll down to image dimensions.

3. How many photos can I upload?
Only one photo is allowed per user per calendar competition. Please choose your photo carefully before uploading, as you cannot change it once it is uploaded.

4. How do I know if I won?
An email will be sent out to all the winners upon completion of the voting rounds.

5. What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.

6. Can I track my order?
Yes, an email will be sent out once your item has shipped. It will include the tracking number.

7. What is your return policy?
Please reference our Terms of Use policy.

8. Can I vote multiple times?
Yes, you are allowed 5 votes for every round of voting for each calendar. Please use your votes carefully as during the first round there are new images being uploaded throughout.

9. When is the cut-off date for photo uploads?
Photos will no longer be accepted at the completion of Round 1.

10. Do the winners receive anything?
The winners will receive two calendars FREE of charge. An email will be sent out to the winners (to the email address provided in your profile) to obtain shipping information.

11. What are the voting round schedules?
1st round- Sept. 10, 2010- Oct. 8, 2010
- Open for 4 weeks

2nd round- Oct. 8, 2010- Oct. 15, 2010
- Open for 1 week

3rd round- Oct. 17, 2010-Oct 22, 2010
-Open for 1 week

12. When does the 15% pre-order discount end?
October 31, 2010

13. Are there any shipping discounts?
Yes. Multiple calendar orders will only be charged an additional $1.00 per additional calendar.

14. Are all generations/years of the specific contest accepted?
Yes. All generations are accepted of the specific vehicle(s) for that contest. The one exception is for the Mustang Contest. There is a Vintage Mustang ('64-'78) and Late Model Mustang Contest ('79-2011).

15. Can I enter multiple contests?
Yes. If your vehicle qualifies for 2 contests, such as a Dodge Charger SRT qualifying for both the Charger and SRT contests, that is allowed. It is also allowed if you own two different cars/photos that we have open contests for.

blacksunshine05
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

Add to users Reputation : 0

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3864837

Back to top Go down

A chance to be in a licensed calendar Empty Re: A chance to be in a licensed calendar

Post  blacksunshine05 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Some tips for a good photo:

Choose creative scenery for the background of your photo, like a beach, forest or mountain range. Make sure your camera is set to the highest quality/resolution. The calendars will be landscape oriented NOT portrait.

Remember, these are Dodge branded calendars so keep it clean. Let your car do the talking!
blacksunshine05
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

A chance to be in a licensed calendar Empty Re: A chance to be in a licensed calendar

Post  blacksunshine05 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Rules to remember

1. No people in the photos. If you have a nice photo with you or someone in the car, do your best to touch up the image and remove people/company signs and logos. We want a car and a background, thats it.

2. Photos need to be set up as landscape, or, as rectangles with a 4:3 aspect ratio. There is a help button on the website explaining this in more detail, look for it when you are prompted to upload your photo. No small files or huge files will pass the upload checker.

3. Make sure it is YOUR photograph

4. One photo per user per car. If you have 2 or more cars and pictures for them, have your significant other or a friend sign up and submit. No images (even if they are different angles) of the same car, please.

Some Tips

1. Altering an image with a design software such as Photoshop is ok. Make sure you don't make a car into something it is not (like adding or removing parts). This is not a necessary step however, don't feel like you have no chance if your photo is untouched and natural. Some people prefer that, which is why this is a public vote.

2. Group photos of cars are encouraged, as long as they are all similar cars that are eligible for the specific contests in which you are entering them. (So no Mustangs with a Camaro and a Firebird, got it?)

3. Feel free to post a couple of images on the Calendar threads here on the forum (even this one) to get some opinions from other members. You might have 2 or 3 photos you are considering so have your own mini-vote to determine which one to submit, if that helps you decide on one.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!

Spread the word to others who might be interested in submitting a photo. If there aren't enough images to make a calendar, there will be no calendar.
blacksunshine05
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

A chance to be in a licensed calendar Empty ?

Post  csullyracing Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 am

Is this for all makes and models?
csullyracing
csullyracing
Admin

Add to users Reputation : 3

https://amac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine05 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 am

csullyracing wrote:Is this for all makes and models?

They have several makes and models. You will have to sign up to see them all. Mustangs, Corvettes, Neons, Challengers, Chargers, Calibers, Novas, SRTs are just some of the ones I saw but there are more then that.
blacksunshine05
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine05 Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Just a reminder if you want to do this the cut off is the 9th at 0001. I would get your picture in today for voting. The bottom people with the fewest votes get cut off before the second round of votes which starts on the 9th. Or if you just want to sign up to vote on the cars for the calendars you can just do that also without submitting a photo.
blacksunshine05
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum