American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving Props!

3 posters

Go down

Giving Props! Empty Giving Props!

Post  csullyracing Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I just wanted to put this out there. I can honestly say that I am really impressed with Fordracing89's ride. If any of you all have seen the 88 T-top before you will know that it is well taken care of. I have witnessed this car be practically rebuilt. From one year ago to present everything has been either replaced or upgraded. No I would say that it is a piece of art that has been modified so much that it would be considered a supercar of its time! I have personally helped the owner do a 5 lug swap, cobra brake upgrade, whole rear end upgrade (axle swap), airbag install, and control arms replacement front and back. The car has surpassed naturally aspirated era and moved up to charged induction. Frankly I was seriously disappointed that he has not won ride of the quarter yet. He was nominated once but didn’t make it. There is still work to be done on the care to make it perfect. But as we all know our cars will never be perfect because of our desire for more and more. Lets all give credit where credit is due and congratulate Fordracing89 for his hard work and admire the master piece he has built.

csullyracing
csullyracing
Admin

Add to users Reputation : 3

https://amac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Giving Props! Empty Re: Giving Props!

Post  Francis Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Fordracing89 is not here ?
It's possible to send some pics ?

Francis
Francis
Francis
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Add to users Reputation : 0

http://www.MuscleCarsAndCo.com

Back to top Go down

Giving Props! Empty Pics

Post  Fordracing89 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 pm

I will post pics eventually-- I have a huge folder set of the car from when I got it to currently-- I will put them in order and put them up one day. It's still just a car at the end of the day and no where near done. I have a whole bunch of seals to replace and maybe swap a supercharger for a turbo. We will see.. Then again it may be up for sale- Not done with it yet and what I have into it I could have bought it new off the show room floor in 1988..
Fordracing89
Fordracing89

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Giving Props! Empty Re: Giving Props!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum