American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows it going?

3 posters

Go down

Hows it going? Empty Hows it going?

Post  mustangfreak Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey, guys whats up? I just found the website and figured I would introduce myself. My name is Alex Poe and I own a wonderful 2008 Ford Mustang GT. I am in good old Baumholder were there is never anything to do. I was just wodering if any of you guys can help me out and wouldn't mind giving me some names and locations of any performance shops that you know of. That would be Awesome!!! I have been looking high and low for some shops but have not been able to find one. Well, hopefully I will hear from some of you and thanks for reading my post.

Thanks
Poe Poe
(Mustangfreak)
mustangfreak
mustangfreak

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Hows it going? Empty Welcome

Post  csullyracing Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am

First of all I want to welcome you. Second I need your help! I need you to tell any and all muscle car owner to include truck, and jeep owners about the site. We need as many members as possible. Currently I am planning a large auto show that will have a Dyno. But I need alot of people to commit to the club in order to justify the cost of the dyno!

As far as performance shops in the area. Phil's Garage is hands down the best place to get your car worked on. He is also the best priced. He is a club sponsor and charges less for club members! He is here on the site! You can PM or Email Him!
csullyracing
csullyracing
Admin

Add to users Reputation : 3

https://amac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hows it going? Empty Re: Hows it going?

Post  Francis Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Welcome !
Francis
Francis
Fresh Meat