American Muscle Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joke

3 posters

Go down

joke Empty joke

Post  Billy the Hebrew Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

Three men walk into a bar. and one man looks at the other man and says hey can I buy you a drink? the ohter man says. Only if you.

No wait let me start over.
two men walk into a bar and one man looks at the other man and says...hey let me buy you a drink.... the other man says..

hold on I remenber... two men are walking out of the bar and ....I think they are walking into the bar .....yeh... two gay men are walking into the bar .....no no ...it's two regular or straight men I don't know I think they are two men in thier 20's or I don't think it matters for the joke ..
Ok so...
Two men walk into a bar.... and it's two men ....oh never mind.
Billy the Hebrew
Billy the Hebrew

Add to users Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

joke Empty Re: joke

Post  B_baby Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:28 am

Liked that it was funny Very Happy
B_baby
B_baby
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  B_baby Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:56 am

Ok I gots 1..........

Shopping

A walmart store that sells husbands has just opened in Houston TX where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men.

Among the instructions at the entrance, is a description of how the store operates.

There are only 6 floors. It states that the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch..... As you open the door to any floor you may choose any man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So, a woman goes to the walmart husband store to find a husband.......

On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: floor 1 - These men have jobs.

On the 2nd floor the sign reads - floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

On the 3rd floor the sign reads - floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads - floor 4 - these men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous,and help with the house work. "oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, " I can hardly stand it!"

Still she goes to the 5th floor and the sign reads - floor 5 - these men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, help with the house work, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - you are visitor 3,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists soley as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping walmart's husband store.

Watch your step as you exit the building and have a nice day! Cool
B_baby
B_baby
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  SilkyJohnson Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 am

That was awesome! Love that joke man
SilkyJohnson
SilkyJohnson